10 March 2011

SELF INTROSPECTION…why I am here!




Taken up the task, as an honest effort, in collaboration with my soul and mental identity, comprising emotion, courage, thinking & mental ego, thereby sketch a suitable design about “WHY I’M HERE!”

According to law of existence, my conduct, own nature, attitude of consciousness, felt the willingness and begin to act, rather inclined to express through all the senses, in a structured & flexible medium…virtual island…@BLOGGER/ indi BLOGGER.IN, While choose the destiny to pursue generation of effortless progress & confidence.

I do consider the acquisition as excellent virtue of being capable to know & share inner vibrations; obey those in conformity with my aspiration as a reasonable creature, within inherited limitations.
Wish to follow in life, its endeavor to understand the art of communication at ethical standards presents in Blogs.

As a driver of accountability, I believe to contribute a little, but can’t exclaim… behold at blogger/ indiBlogger.in, a worthy direction, some expedition, not an overnight decision, needless to mention an enlightened mission.
Now after entry, not only probity will be under the scanner, but credibility will also be evaluated.

The referendum of choice seems to be profoundly spontaneous and personal, effective utilization of leisure, a new dispensation, much too graceful to engage in an informed activities, perpetually to earn & invest my experiences.

I even like to enjoy the unique distinction of the being a curious Blogger, read other works to feel the pulse of the world, motto is satisfaction, aim is progress & perfection. A realization that an individual self is not dissociated from the universal self, the soul led to freedom & awareness of the spirit, with a vision, values & constituent vibrations.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting
things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to
this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

My web page BreanneAMadia

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google whilst looking for a comparable topic, your web site
came up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, simply become aware of your blog thru Google, and located
that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you happen to continue this in future.
Lots of other folks shall be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Here is my homepage: CarlottaYRamella